Following the annual survey conducted by the Eduniversal Evaluation Agency, the results of which were published on 16 February 2019, 961 programmes, divided into 76 specialities, have been rewarded by the 18th edition of the Eduniversal Ranking of the best Masters, MS & MBA programmes. This Eduniversal Ranking has a dual purpose. It allows students and young graduates to compare programs, but also to provide information on promising sectors. It is based on three main criteria: the reputation of the program, the exit salary and the return of student satisfaction.
Among the 961 programs, 5 are Masters programs offered by IMPGT. Discover the prize list:
- - Specialty Public Management |Master 2 " Management of Public Administrations " ranked N°7
- - Quality Specialty |Master 2 "Quality Management and Management of Social Risks " classified N°8
- - Specialty Public Communication, Policy and Lobbying |Master 2 " Marketing and Public Communication " - ranked N°4
- - Specialty Management of Health, Social and Medico-social Structures and Establishments |Master 2 " Management of Health and Social Establishments " classified N°12
- - International Management Specialty | Master 2 "Sustainable Development and Territorial Governance of Projects in the Mediterranean and Internationally " ranked N°25
More information on the Eduniversal ranking :https://www.meilleurs-masters.com