The Institute of Public Management and Territorial Governance and the Chair of Organization and Territory of Arts, Culture and Creation are organizing the 2nd edition of the Gender and Public Management Day, on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 on the IMPGT's Saporta site.
Theme: Voices in the fight against discrimination
How to act against discrimination? How to ensure that the voice of each person is heard? These are issues that organizations are confronted with and are regularly questioned about, first and foremost by managers. The evolution of the legal framework, or the demands of users, notably on social networks, lead organizations to develop strategies to fight against discrimination, notably linked to gender. Positions focusing on RSO or diversity are flourishing in administrations, private organizations, both for-profit and non-profit, and in the social and solidarity economy.
Faced with this context, this edition of the Gender and Public Management Day aims to highlight the means of fighting against discrimination . More specifically, it aims to promote the "voices" that fight against discrimination (inequalities, violence, harassment...):
- What role(s) do managers have in the fight against discrimination?
- How can organizations implement strategies to fight against discrimination?
- How can we let people who suffer from discrimination express themselves?
This one-day, face-to-face event is a mix of roundtables and co-construction workshops between teachers, students and professionals from the socio-economic world. It proposes to analyze the issue of management of the fight against discrimination by approaching it from two points of view:
- An internal axis: how to set up an anti-discrimination strategy for its teams?
- An external axis: how to set up an anti-discrimination strategy for users?
The day is based on the principles of adelphity, benevolent communication and sharing.
Participation is free and open to all; however, registration is required through the link below:
9am - 12.30pm: Round tables
with Talks by guests from the socio-economic world presenting an overview of their sectors and the measures implemented to fight against discrimination;
12:30 - 13:30 : Lunch break
buffet offered to participants
1:30 - 5:00 pm: participative workshops
Charter for inclusive training, Learning to sign, Free speech group, Creative fresco
Detailed program to come
Institute of Public Management and Territorial Governance
21, rue Gaston de Saporta
13625 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 01
- By car > To park as close as possible to the IMPGT: Pay parking lots : Pasteur, Therm'Park, Signoret | Park and Ride (2,50€ / day) : Hauts de Brunet
- By plane > International Airport - Marseille-Provence | Located 28km from downtown Aix. Shuttles every 30 minutes to reach the bus station Aix center. www.marseille.aeroport.fr
- By train > Aix TGV station | Located 18km from downtown Aix. Shuttles every 30 minutes to the bus station Aix center. www.oui.sncf | www.ouigo.com
Getting around :
- Public transportation: Aix en Bus > www.aixenbus.fr
- Cabs: Taxis Radio Aixois > 04 42 27 71 11 | www.taxisradioaixois.fr
- Hotels ** Paul (4 min walk) | Vendôme (12 min walk) | Le Mozart (19 min walk)
- Hotels *** Le Globe (6 min walk) | Adagio (10 min walk) | Artea (9 min walk) | Le Concorde (13 min walk) | Rotonde (14 min walk)
- Hotels **** Aquabella & Spa (5 min walk)
- Hotel ***** Renaissance (16 min walk)