Within the broad topic of gender in organisations, the event proposes a specific focus on discrimination against women. Drawing on social science research as well as the experience of women with prestigious careers, the Women & Public Management Day will take stock of efforts to achieve gender equality, assess institutional and individual resources for women's leadership, and invite participants to map out their own paths for a more inclusive professional environment.
Online and free of charge, open to students and professionals alike, the morning will be devoted to a conference where women managers with brilliant careers will give their expert opinion on winning strategies for inclusive management. In the afternoon, participative workshops will be organized to deepen the subject in specific themes (health and social sector, intersectionality, traditionally male professions...).
9h to 12h30 : Lectures
- 9.40 - 10.25 am: Round Table 1: Findings and mechanisms for gender equality
- 10h30 - 11h15 : Round table n°2 : Leadership, feminine experiences
- 11.20 - 12.00: Round Table 3: Gender Identities and Intersectionality
1.30 pm to 5 pm: Parallel participatory workshops
- 13h30 - 14h30 : The contributions of intersectionality in management
- 14h45 - 15h45: Women managers in the health & social sector
- 16h00 - 17h00: Rethinking traditional male occupations
Information & Registration :